Associate Director at Datawrkz
Views:18 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Affiliate Marketing (3-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Grow business month on month - Identify and map prospective clients, forecasting revenue monthly/quarterly and negotiating the terms of agreement.
- Focus on growing new relationships with key partners, negotiate contracts and pursue ways to secure long-term relationships.
- Primary responsibility will be to understand client requirements & on-board quality Affiliates / Publishers / Ad networks to deliver required quality & numbers through research, referrals, networking cold calling, data feeds and emails.
- Media buying (both mobile and PC web traffic of CPA, CPC, CPL, CPI, CPS, CPT, CPR, CPV, CPA traffic.
- Close coordination with BD & Client Servicing Team.
- Negotiate and manage commission structures for affiliates
- Thorough knowledge of attribution platforms Appsflyer, Branch, Singular, Adjust, Kochava etc.
- Troubleshooting tracking issues at publisher end. Ensure timely resolution of publisher queries through proper escalation.
- Develop business strategies to improve affiliate program.
- Maintain open communication with all affiliates on the day-to-day issues. Communicate with new and existing affiliates regarding upcoming promotions and optimization opportunities.
- Allocate targets to affiliates and ensure that targets for the respective campaigns are met within specified timelines.
- Stay current with trends in affiliate marketing and identify new opportunities.
- Interacting with advertisers along with the demand team to understand campaign performance & to further optimize
Requirements and Qualifications :
- 3-6 years professional experience in Affiliate Marketing.
- Working knowledge of HasOffers, Affise, Trackier, and other Tracking Platforms.
- Bachelors or above from an accredited university or college
- Candidates should have very good connection with Affiliates /Publishers / Ad networks.
- Core Affiliate Industry/Performance Marketing Experience.
- Strong data analytical skills.
- Team management skills as well as ability to work independently.
- Thorough understanding of the types of fraud in Web or Mobile.
- Must have existing relationship with wide array of Affiliates / Publishers / Ad Networks.
- Strong understanding of attribution mechanisms, cookies, pixels,tracking platforms & MMPs.