Manager - Advertising Operations - Digital Agency (4-7 yrs)
Job Overview :
Looking for Ad Operations Manager this role of the Manager is a key position within the Ad operation team. Ad Operation Manager will report to the Sr. Director of Client Services and serve a critical role managing technology deployment, troubleshooting and reporting related to Integral's services. The position requires close interaction with Integral's sales and account management teams as well as frequent contact with the product and engineering departments.
Title : Job Description - Advertising Operations Manager
- Managing day-to-day technical relationships with top-tier ad agencies, brands, and media partners
- Prepping, launching, and maintaining technical aspects of all campaigns
- Flexible working in Night shift.
- Troubleshooting tag-related issues, reporting/delivery discrepancies, and implementation concerns
- Pulling and reviewing performance data to ensure proper delivery and improve client performance
- Communicating technical product needs and opportunities to account and product development teams
- Performing daily QA and integrating quality control into standard operating procedure
- Continuous process improvements
- Supervising growth, development, and productivity of ad operations team
Required Skills :
- 4-6 years- experience in a technical or ad ops role at an online media company or digital agency.
- Deep knowledge of DART, Atlas and related ad serving technology.
- Comfort and proficiency working with large data sets.
- Positive, professional demeanor and experience working in a client-oriented setting (internal or external)
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced business environment
- Desire to take on increasing responsibility and grow professionally
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Oversee the execution of tier 1 (i.e. basic) day-to-day ad trafficking requests.
- Implement tier 2 (i.e. moderately advanced) ad technology support requests.
- Support resolution of basic technical issues tied to ad technology
- Maintain functional knowledge about core and advanced ad technologies
- Supervise and provide on the job training to traffickers surrounding core ad technologies
- UI navigation surrounding ad trafficking tasks
- Technical capabilities and limitations as related ad delivery, data capture, reporting, and integration with other platforms
- Issue resolution
- Support publisher requests for assistance in QA and/or implementation of ad tags
- Respond to internal requests for technical information and/or troubleshooting of technical issues
- Administrate more advanced technology platforms beyond ad servers (e.g. verification solutions)
- Create awareness and understanding of the company's products and services
- Providing technical support to sales team at face-to-face and on-phone sales meetings
- Creating technical sales literature, best practices. Etc.
- Provide subject matter expertise for the completion of customer proposals
- Proactively qualify sales opportunities from a technical perspective
- Actively listen and interpret customer challenges relevant to our products and services during sales meetings and translate into requirements
- Develop strong customer relationships to achieve a - trusted advisor- status in helping them achieve their goals.
- BS/BA or equivalent in business, technology or another related field