Manager HR and Admin at Onestop
Views:82 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Advertising Operations (3-5 yrs)
- Manage day-to-day programmatic operations.
- Own day-to-day ad tech partner relationships.
- Responsible for reporting and tracking of revenue and monetization performance.
- Maximize programmatic revenue through yield analysis and optimization.
- Monitor and maintain ad quality across our platform.
- Collaborate across departments to continuously A/B test and analyze new ways to drive programmatic revenue.
- Manage all Individual tag based programmatic partners to set up ad placements and constantly test and review results with the objective of increasing yield.
- Work closely with the sales team to address common customer queries on time.
- Create a knowledge base and design a system to ensure the publishers get what they want in the shortest time-frame.
- Troubleshoot product implementation with the tech team and recommend ways to improve the ad placement, demand, and ultimately yield.
- Must have digital background with a news publisher in a client servicing role
- Hands on DFP/Ad Manager, Google Analytics, Third Party essentials
- Understanding of Digital Business and Ad serving technology
- QC Media Plan set-up, and process ad trafficking requests accurately and efficiently
- Implementation of additional ad tracking code
- Generation and testing of Ad tags
- Experience with header bidding or RTB
- Direct experience managing publisher side programmatic platforms including SSPs, ad exchanges, and DMPs
- Strong experience in planning, trafficking, executing, and optimizing direct and programmatic inventory
- Mastery of MS Excel and other relevant programs