Founder & CEO at The Hiring Story
Views:10 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Ad Sales (4-6 yrs)
Primary responsibilities :
This role needs a balance of very strong selling skills and understanding of client's area of business/ brief. Understanding of the business in the above sectors will be an additional advantage. An indefatigable person with high self-esteem and perspicacious nature is that kind of person who will thrive in this role.
1. Market coverage in terms of meeting clients and Ad Agencies and ensuring that Spotlight in the top of their minds as a premier Content Mktg./ AFP media option
2. Aggressively chase sales target and keep up with the cutting edge growth that the division has achieved in the last few years
3. Proactively look at creating opportunities for revenue generation by analyzing competition, evaluating opportunities, lateral thinking, etc.
4. The person needs to have fantastic Presentation skills, to be made to Top Management (CXOs, Business Heads, etc) and has to have a knack for making deals/ proposals & costing on excel sheets
5. Understanding Client's Business Objectives, problem areas, long-medium-short terms business goals, Marketing challenge, sales cycle, Interpret brief from clients and their Media Marketing divisions, etc
5. Formulate 360-degree solutions with a digital-first approach on our platforms in a way that the solutions provided caters well to the brands marketing funnel/objectives
6. Drive synergies to make Sales pitches by collaborating and networking with Print, TV, IBCE, Radio etc
7. Create complete marketing solution proposal for the brand including rollout plan, budgets, logistics etc
8. Identify resources available (duration of activity, budgets available, other supports available etc)
9. Take complete onus of the thorough execution of the project and ensure that the client renews the deal Y-o-Y with Spotlight