Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:69 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Manager - Ad Operations - FMCD (5-10 yrs)
You will be leading the online advertising campaigns and will be responsible for building teams that perform and deliver to meet our business goals. Your will be working on managing and optimizing campaigns, measuring their performance against clearly defined metrics, monitoring intricate details during design and execution of these campaigns, maintaining the P&L of campaigns, collaborating with sales and other marketing teams to understand their line of work and deliver in line with shared business objectives and finally managing the assets that are rolled out as part of these campaigns while ensuring they are in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- You possess a Masters in Marketing or related discipline and have at least 5 years experience in a similar role.
- You have executed successful campaigns in your previous roles and are well aware of advertising standards.
- You have solid understanding of programmatic advertising, and have worked on various platforms including DSP, SSP etc.
- You are capable of troubleshooting issues with campaigns and mitigating plausible risks.
- You possess a solid business acumen along with a good understanding of target market analytics.
- You are great at crunching numbers to find out what's working and what's not.
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal, is required for easy interactions and solid campaign material designing.
- You are a driven individual and a great mentor who can build strong performing teams.
Our client is an Indian consumer goods company manufacturing and marketing fashion accessories.
The Offer :
- Lead the advertising campaign efforts of a leading Indian consumer goods company
- Build strong performing teams
- Learn and grow along the way