Manager - Acquisition & Retention - Online Gaming (5-8 yrs)
Acquisition & Retention Manager
Exp. 3.0 - 4.0 Year(s)
- Working in a similar role Develop retention execution plans and deliver on retention targets within time and budget
- Working in any online gaming firm
- Knowledge of at least one CRM tool (works with WebEngage, ExactTarget, Optimove, etc)
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Will help develop core competitively features that are targeted to customers and will be responsible for improving the overall game experience for users in an effort to maximize user retention, engagement, and monetization.
- Build a dynamic team for driving E2E Retention Strategy
- Developing and managing the user Retention Strategy to optimize . Key Performance Indicators including customer lifetime values, key touchpoints, retention/churn levels, and average revenue per player.
- Creation and implementation of an optimized daily/ weekly/ monthly campaign program (retention and reactivation both automated and not automated), tailoring communication to different customer segments identified through CRM tool
- 5+ years of proven experience with customer life cycle management across multi-brands / products/regions, preferably in online gaming
- Solid experience with CRM tools and marketing automation
- Strong analytical and number crunching skills
- Knowledge of at least one CRM tool (works with WebEngage, ExactTarget, Optimove etc)
- Strong project management skills, being result-oriented, team-focused and customer-focused
- Knowledge of CRM Statistics, Analysis, and Tools, all involving the retention, reactivation and communication to customers is mandatory.