Proprietor at Company
Views:138 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Acquisition & Retention - Online Gaming (5-6 yrs)
Job Description - Head of Retention Strategy
Xeta Networks Pvt. Ltd., a well-graded gaming company that offers first-rate skill based real money games, the parent company of PokerDangal, has launched another flagship product under their wings - RummyDangal.
We are looking for a dynamic and talented candidate for the post of Head of Retention Strategy for RummyDangal.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Head of RummyDangal, the candidate will help develop core competitive features that are targeted to customers and will be responsible for improving the overall game experience for users in an effort to maximise user retention, engagement and monetization.
- Build a dynamic team for driving E2E Retention Strategy for Rummy Dangal
- Developing and managing the user Retention Strategy to optimize Key Performance Indicators including customer lifetime values, key touch points, retention/churn levels and average revenue per player.
- Creation and implementation of an optimized daily/ weekly/ monthly campaign program(retention and reactivation both automated and not automated), tailoring communication to different customer segments identified through CRM tool
- Tracking financial effectiveness of scheduled campaigns through regular reporting, including details of customer behaviour, usage and spend
- Make strategic recommendations on necessary fundamental changes in order to drive user engagement, retention and profitability
- Conduct market research and benchmarking with competitors. Gauge and analyse feedback, behaviour and acceptance from users, then share the results and recommendations with the concerned teams and management
- 5+ years of proven experience with customer life cycle management across multi-brands / products / regions, preferably in online gaming
- Solid experience with CRM tools and marketing automation
- Strong analytical and number crunching skills
- Knowledge of at least one CRM tool (works with Webengage, Exactarget, Optimove etc)
- Experience of working in a fast-moving environment
- Strong project management skills, being result oriented, team-focused and customer-focused
- Knowledge of CRM Statistics, Analysis and Tools, all involving the retention, reactivation and communication to customers is mandatory.