Talent Acquisition Specialist at Replicon
Views:246 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Manager - Account Marketing (9-14 yrs)
Replicon, the Time Intelligence- company, has a comprehensive suite of products, powered by the Time Intelligence Platform, to manage enterprise time, projects, people, costs, gross pay & profits. We support more than 1.5 million people across thousands of customers spanning 180+ countries around the globe.
As an account-based marketing manager, you will be responsible for creating a strategy and executing programs and campaigns to generate new prospects in our targeted accounts. You will be a liaison between the marketing and sales team and will develop tactics to penetrate predefined strategic accounts. You will use multi-touch campaigns, cold-calling, nurture and other outbound tactics to meet your demand generation targets.
You should either be working or be flexible to work during the North American Shifts.
We have :
- An innovative, market-leading enterprise solution with a growing customer base.
- An exciting, nurturing culture that rewards employees who go above and beyond their roles
- Clear goals and growth-oriented career path
- Smart, well-connected global teams that work like a family with the sole aim to delight customers
- An open-mind approach to continuous improvement of people, product and processes
- Top Vendor in Project Time Tracking and Workforce Management.
- Make a big contribution towards growing an exciting business.
What you- ll do :
- Develop and implement target account strategy to support account-based selling.
- Create and maintaining detailed organization profiles, ecosystem maps to come up with account penetration strategies
- Map use case, buyer persona, critical reasons to buy & economic benefits for target accounts
- Tailor positioning and message to tailor it to their target accounts working with the product marketing team
- Work with sales to develop and implement pipeline generation and acceleration programs for specific, targeted accounts and contacts.
- Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities including global, regional and local programs
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up in a timely manner
- Work with sales to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within strategic accounts; develop data and insight strategy to add key personas and contacts within accounts
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
You have :
- 6+ year's experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation, ABM, or Business Development role.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience.
- Proven track record with account-based marketing programs and large account selling teams
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes.
- Experience building, launching and reporting on campaigns.
- Experience with targeting, segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns
- Strong understanding of how to use inbound & outbound marketing and content marketing to generate more qualified leads.
- Familiarity with the overall professional services market is a plus