Manager HR at Astute Advisory
Views:89 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Manager - Account management/Sales - BPM (4-12 yrs)
Designation - Account Manager/ Sales Manager
Company Name - Evolve BPM
Shift Timing- US Shift
Relevant Work Experience-
In general, an Account Manager acts as a link between your company and your clients or customers, and they are responsible for assessing a client's needs and finding ways to meet them in order to maintain good relationships.
- We are looking for a skilled Account Manager to oversee the relationships of the company with its most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
- The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company's solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
Account Manager Responsibilities include:
- Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Proven experience as key account manager
- Experience in indirect sales, lead generation and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Must be having exposure of US Client
- Research & Consulting
- Business Analysis & Intelligence
- Problem Solving
- Data Mining & Visualisation
- Relationship Building
BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field