Recruitment Consultant at Satori Group
Views:1062 Applications:350 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Manager - Account Management/Customer Success - IT (4-12 yrs)
About our Client:
Our client is a software company providing cloud time tracking applications including time sheet and expense management software, using SaaS, for automating employee time tracking, project time tracking, expense tracking and resource scheduling.
Position Title :- Customer Success Manager
Position Type :- Permanent
Job Location :- Bangalore
Exp :- 4+ Years
Our client is searching for self-motivated, highly engaging individuals to join our Customer Success Manager (CSM) team in our Bangalore office. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is expected to manage the customer experience for a specific territory's install base of customers and help grow and maintain revenue. He/she is the Customer Advisor who serves as a key point of contact and as a liaison between the customer and the various departments within Company.
Key responsibilities will include protect and grow revenue on the existing install base, managing customer activation process, ongoing support around customer service levels, customer contract renewals, and control churn. The Customer Success Manager will understand the customer's business needs to ensure customer satisfaction and to encourage continued long-term relationship, and help identify opportunities where company's services fit their ongoing business strategy.
The role requires the employee to work in the North-American shift timings.
- Master company's innovative system for managing customer growth and building strategic relationships
- Stay current with your product knowledge of company's software solutions
- Manages and retains revenue for a territory's install base of accounts. Runs it like an autonomous business.
- Create and deliver reports that details service usage, summarize ROI and value add, highlight new platform components and identify next steps for the named accounts.
- Generates demand for additional products and services within the install base of customers and grows the existing revenue base by selling.
- Maintain net growth by selling and increasing footprint in the existing customer base.
- Works well with customers to maintain high level of customer satisfaction and develop strong relationships
- Ability to encourage/influence customers to extend and/or expand use of company's products and services.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Management or related discipline
- Proven track record of establishing themselves as a strategic trusted advisor to clients
- Proven experience working with computers and/or software applications
- Very Strong written and verbal presentation/communication skills (ESSENTIAL)
- Self-starter who can own ongoing customer success of large, medium and small customers
- Ability to report and share client's status on a timely/pre-defined interval
- Experience managing strategic customer relationships, preferably to the North American audience
- 2+ years of solution selling work experience.