Recruiter at Primo Hiring Solutions
Views:89 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Academic Sales - EduTech (1-3 yrs)
We are looking for an Academic Sales Manager for our client company, who is a leader in the ed-tech industry
- Develop and implement the annual sales strategies and plans, tactics, and resources necessary to achieve established goals.
- Obtain a firm understanding of the product portfolio to best understand how to match customer's needs with current products.
- Work with Marketing to create a competitor analysis.
- Provide leadership, direction, and management of the sales and business development function.
- Improve institutional sales and business development reporting that can track, measure, and analyze performance.
- Work directly with critical existing customers to increase revenue and retain their business
- Work directly with sales team members and potential customers to close new opportunities.
- Direct and develop sales staff, monitor the need for training in internal and external selling.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Self-motivated, innovative, works independently, multi-task, with the ability to prioritize work.
- Considerate of all persons and able to work with others, positive attitude, outgoing personality, and strong desire to collaborate with other people inside and outside our organization.
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Microsoft office
- Adobe suite