Recruiter at Primo Hiring Solutions
Views:2500 Applications:632 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Manager - Academic Sales - Education (3-8 yrs)
We are looking for an Academic Sales Manager for an institution dedicated to research and education in Data Science & AI.
DAY TO DAY TASKS INCLUDE :
- Develop and implement the annual sales strategies and plans, tactics and resources necessary to achieve established goals.
- Obtain a firm understanding of the product portfolio to best understand how to match customer's needs with current products.
- Work with Marketing to create a competitor analysis.
- Provide leadership, direction and management of the sales and business development function.
- Improve institutional sales and business development reporting that can track, measure and analyze performance.
- Work directly with critical existing customers to increase revenue and retain their business
- Work directly with sales team members and potential customers to close new opportunities.
- Direct and develop sales staff, monitor the need for training in internal and external selling.
- Conduct meetings, presentations, and special events.
- Attend academic conferences and events to obtain leads, learn emerging trends and customer needs, and close business.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Self-motivated, innovative, works independently, multi-tasks, with ability to prioritize work.
- Considerate of all persons and able to work with others, positive attitude, outgoing personality and strong desire to collaborate with other people inside and outside our organization.
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills.
- Microsoft office
- Adobe suite
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree from an accredited, four year college or university in Marketing, Business, Education or a related discipline.
- Strong sales background with experience in establishing goals and creating tactics to meet these goals.
- Broad functional experience in areas of strategic planning and sales, business and market development, market research and planning, and promotions/activities.
- A very good understanding of the market segments academic institutions serve.