Senior Manager at CareerBricks Learning Solutions
Views:147 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Manager - Academic Counselling - Education (4-10 yrs)
Manager - Academic Counselling
Job Description :
The Candidate is expected to demonstrate reasonable amount of skills and maturity in the following:
- Networking and building professional relationships with school and external agencies like consultants etc.
- Handling information sessions with parents of prospective students at various platforms like school fairs, school presentations, education fairs, campus walk-ins etc
- Execute local level marketing campaigns
- Working towards admission targets set by the team.
- Managing on campus activities eg campus visit, workshops etc
- Data Management & Reports
- Team Management
- Training & mentoring team members
- Personality & Must have Mature, Self driven with capability of handling the tasks independently.
- To be Impressive, Energetic, courteous and suave.
- IT Skills and computer proficiency should be good. Good knowledge of MS Office word/ Power Point/ Excel / taking notes/ good Email etiquette and fairly good writing skills.
- Should have the ability to manage a team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.