Management Trainee - Marketing & Strategy - Recruitment Consulting & Outsourcing Service (0-1 yrs)
MT-Marketing and Strategy
Management Trainee: Marketing & Strategy
About Company :
- We are an emerging next-gen recruitment consulting and outsourcing service provider. With talent acquisition as our forte, we help organizations in finding people who not just meet the required skill-set but also match their vision. We provide end-to-end recruitment solutions to the organizations.
- Since our inception in December 2016, we have grown in terms of both client base and employee strength. Starting with a small team of 12 members and four clients, we have marked our presence in 7 cities and served over 150+ clients and are still counting.
- We have made our pillars with the help of our dedicated, energetic & enthusiastic team members and now we have to make our self-innovative, bigger, stronger and sustainable.
- Our clients trust us with all their Human Resource needs because we bring them the best people by implementing an effective and thorough recruitment process.
Role : Management Trainee - Marketing & Strategy
- The Business Development Management Trainee position presents an outstanding opportunity for the candidate to learn fundamental skills in preparation for an exciting career in business and entrepreneurship.
- As a management trainee, you will conduct presentations to executives and C-level clients, while collaborating with your team members to identify and actualize business opportunities.
- Responsible for setting specific objectives to develop a cohesive and profitable marketing strategy for any type of business, under the sky.
- This is a combination role of a Marketing and strategy, the one who is capable of demonstrating substantial experience with developing marketing campaigns and web technologies. A good grounding of CRM software and Content Management Systems, along with experience in handling online tools and social media.
- To be efficient at analyzing sales and marketing metrics and utilizing them to forecast market trends. The main purpose is to identify new opportunities within the marketplace and generate innovative ideas to promote particular brands, products or services.
- Master's degree in business, Marketing or a related field.
- Excellent logical ability
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with business principles and practices
- High attention to detail and meticulous in your work.