Assistant Manager - Human Resources at Tribes Communications
Views:67 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Management Trainee - Marketing (0-1 yrs)
Who We Are Looking For :
The candidate will be working with the biggest out of home advertising agency in the country where they will be groomed to be a great client servicing professional. The ideal candidate's primary responsibility will be to identify and pursue opportunities for growth within an organization. They will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, building relationships with clients and partners, and developing and implementing strategies to increase revenue and improve the company's overall performance.
1. Shall be working on co-ordinating for campaigns where one would get to learn the entire process of pitching business to the clients and execution of the campaigns.
2. Identify new business opportunities and potential clients through market research, networking, and other methods.
3. Build and maintain relationships with existing clients and partners and identify opportunities for innovation and improvement.
4. Develop and implement strategies to increase revenue and improve the company's overall performance.
5. Prepare and deliver presentations, proposals, negotiate and close deals to potential clients and partners.
6. Should keep abreast of industry trends and best practices.
1. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
2. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
3. Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks effectively.
4. Knowledge of the industry and market trends.