Mamaearth - Product Manager - Digital B2C Segment (2-5 yrs)
1. Define and own product KPIs for your product.
2. Ideate and conceptualize new features, prioritize backlogs and use A/B tests to improve key KPI's.
3. Own product releases by collaborating with technology, design and QA teams.
4. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure end-to-end delivery of initiatives which would include the product, associated processes that would drive the businesses and customer experience.
5. Analyze product performance post-launch and keep improving the product experience.
6. Use qualitative and quantitative analysis to get customer insights and optimize user flows.
7. Write detailed user stories, create wireframes to support agile development
7. Continuously benchmark company vs competition to identify gaps/opportunities for additional revenue, user experience, feature set and communication.
- 2+ years of product management experience in a digital B2C role
- Exp. working on one or more analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hotjar, Omniture, Clever Tap etc
- Self-starter with bias towards MVP delivery that aligns with longer term product vision