Senior Manager HR & Admin at Honasa Consumer Pvt Ltd
Views:342 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Mamaearth - Manager - Digital Marketing (3-5 yrs)
Digital Marketing Manager
- Own end-to-end execution, measurement, reporting and optimization of AdWords (Search, Shopping, Display, youtube) campaigns with goals to increase transactions, new users, acquired via AdWords.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting across Search, and other facets of paid search in accordance with business goals.
- Managing and maintaining large keyword lists.
- Keyword research and contextual understanding of what works and what doesn't in the health market is important.
- Writing own Search Ad Copy and working with teams to build and optimize landing pages Improve quality score of ads on google and optimize campaign structure Running A/B tests across paid search campaigns & landing pages.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance to internal business goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Perform traffic and competitor analysis regularly to maintain an edge.
- Analyze & report on campaign KPIs to key stakeholders.
- Partner with internal teams to optimize campaign performance (targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc).
- Experienced Campaign Manager with at least 3 years of experience executing & optimizing large scale Paid Digital Campaigns.
- You must be willing to own end-to end set up, execution, measurement & optimization of paid search campaigns on Google & Bing Proficient to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, & IF functions).
- You know your way around: AdWords, Google Analytics,
- Must have prior experience with copywriting for paid search ads.
- Should Proactively communicate to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Should be highly analytical, with the ability to analyse large amounts of data and draw actionable campaign insights.
- Ability to build and track conversion funnels using internally developed dashboards as well as 3rd party tools
- Optimize campaign performance towards acquisition & activation goals