Mamaearth - Copy Writer - User Experience Contents (3-6 yrs)
- Partner with product managers, internal business stakeholders and functional teams to define content requirements and strategy that best achieve business goals.
- Develop clear, consistent nomenclature for tools and applications; collaborates on the creation of new systems to tag and organize new and existing content and site navigation
- Ensures online content complies with corporate brand standards, web style guide, legal and compliance.
- Own the copy for all the user touch-points (mainly the App and website).
- Strategize and craft the content for Google Play Store and iOS App Store app listings
- Work on all key customer interactions sent out: email, sms and notifications
- Proactively draft for warranted social media responses to the user
- Delegate and oversee all the crucial copy that is delivered by partner agencies
- Orchestrate unique content for SEO and ASO purposes
- Collaborates on the development of content style guides, content and messaging strategies, best practices and processes.
- Reviews analytics on an ongoing basis to understand user behavior to manage and shape
content and messaging strategies.
- 3-5 years of experience in UX copywriting.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.