Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Mamaearth
Views:2051 Applications:353 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:133
Mamaearth - Assistant Manager - Performance Marketing (2-4 yrs)
- Responsible for Performance Marketing and Acquisition Strategy, including planning and execution across Google and Facebook.
- Create and implement a digital marketing strategy to drive awareness, traffic, conversions and revenue.
- Own & deliver on user growth targets. Scale acquisition of high LTV users across app & web while maintaining efficiency on CACs and CPTs.
- Set up attribution models, multi-channel tracking and quality. Develop robust performance reporting framework, analytics, and ROI tracking for our mobile app and digital channels to continually optimize and improve our marketing investments.
- Drive marketing effectiveness through continuous communication testing (A/B), innovation using different platforms and new products/formats, active co-creation and planning.
- Educational Qualification: MBA/Engineer from a tier 1/2 institute
- Proven performance marketing experience and working with the creative and content team to get high performing creatives.
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Must have a strong grasp of numbers and be comfortable with quantitative analyses and simple statistics.
- 2+ years digital marketing experience.
- Excellent team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.