Senior Recruiter at MakroCare
Views:29 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
MakroCare - Analyst - Proposal/Presales (2-6 yrs)
Makro Group of Organizations provides a complete range of solutions for every stage of business and information lifecycle.
- DDi and MakroCare are part of MakroGroup Companies.
- MakroCare is expert strategic development and commercialization global partner for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. Our experience, programs and processes bring a new dimension to development strategy, regulatory/risk planning & management, clinical research, medical/scientific support and emerging region expansion.
- MakroCare has operations and presence in US, UK, EU, and Asia.
Pre-Sales/Proposals Analyst (BioPharma or Clinical Industry Experience):
- The candidate is responsible for pre-sales and proposal development for Clinical, Regulatory Affairs and Pharma consulting areas.
- Preparing high quality, compelling and compliant pre-qualification packages, statements of qualifications (SOQ), requests for proposals and qualifications (RFP/RFQ), and interview/presentation materials that effectively educate and inspire action on the part of clients.
- Developing and maintaining proposal and presentation templates consistent with corporate identity and different internal brands.
- Strategically managing proposal response from receipt of RFQ/RFP to delivery of final proposal/presentation package.
- Participating in trend analysis proposal and project debriefing and other similar activities to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Work with Finance, Sales & Product to maintain/manage Quote templates Attend bid-defense meetings
- Analyze costing and benchmarking to actual and industry metrics time-to-time
- Work with all sales directors and review all quotes ensuring accuracy before distribution to the customer to verify in alignment with finance policies/practices