Consultant at Careernet Technologies
Views:150 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Major Account Management Professional - IT Solutions (10-16 yrs)
Major Account Executive
About the Job:
As a Major Account Executive - Hunter, you will be responsible for identifying, prospecting, and closing new account business in North and East of India across the Web (Commerce & Enterprise) industry verticals.-
The primary objective will be to drive new sales/revenue growth/customer lifecycle management to strategic prospects in the territory.
- Selling Company solutions and services to marque accounts in the Web (Commerce & Enterprise) industry segments within assigned territory.
- Strong acumen of customer life cycle management, revenue retention practices & drive to create customer outcomes by adding units of value.-
- Execute an industry-driven sales plan, generating, and qualifying new business, cross & up sell within assigned customer base.-
- Work with the assigned Solutions Engineer to articulate, define, and scope sales opportunities.
- Build a healthy and sustainable pipeline to meet aggressive monthly quotas.
- Overseeing the customer proposal process, subscribed services health, service support and ensuring that all customer requirements are addressed adequately..
- Provide hand-off for the post-sale professional services team.
- Leverage Company best-in-breed solutions by actively building relationships with counterparts worldwide, and deploying Company solutions.
- The individual will be expected to be proficient in the use of an - Enterprise Selling Methodology- and - Large Deal Management Process- with target account selling to map the accounts and get deeper penetration and recall for Company Solutions.
- Design, develop and Implement an end-to-end plan for his accounts and highlight key milestones in relation to the growth of our business in this market for the next 3 years.
- Contribute to the public face of Company, attending industry functions, and generally promoting Company value.
- Minimum of 10 years consultative sales experience including solution selling.
- Experience of interfacing with both internal and external stakeholders as a part of a solution-based sales process.
- Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization.
- Strong communication skills to synthesize complex issues and communicate into simple messages.
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively across India.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.