Consultant at Careernet Technologies
Views:74 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Major Account Management Professional - IT Solutions (10-16 yrs)
Major Account Executive
About the Job:
As a Major Account Executive - Hunter, you will be responsible for identifying, prospecting, and closing new account business in North and East of India across the Web (Commerce & Enterprise) industry verticals.-
The primary objective will be to drive new sales/revenue growth/customer lifecycle management to strategic prospects in the territory.
- Selling Company solutions and services to marque accounts in the Web (Commerce & Enterprise) industry segments within assigned territory.
- Strong acumen of customer life cycle management, revenue retention practices & drive to create customer outcomes by adding units of value.-
- Execute an industry-driven sales plan, generating, and qualifying new business, cross & up sell within assigned customer base.-
- Work with the assigned Solutions Engineer to articulate, define, and scope sales opportunities.
- Build a healthy and sustainable pipeline to meet aggressive monthly quotas.
- Overseeing the customer proposal process, subscribed services health, service support and ensuring that all customer requirements are addressed adequately..
- Provide hand-off for the post-sale professional services team.
- Leverage Company best-in-breed solutions by actively building relationships with counterparts worldwide, and deploying Company solutions.
- The individual will be expected to be proficient in the use of an - Enterprise Selling Methodology- and - Large Deal Management Process- with target account selling to map the accounts and get deeper penetration and recall for Company Solutions.
- Design, develop and Implement an end-to-end plan for his accounts and highlight key milestones in relation to the growth of our business in this market for the next 3 years.
- Contribute to the public face of Company, attending industry functions, and generally promoting Company value.
- Minimum of 10 years consultative sales experience including solution selling.
- Experience of interfacing with both internal and external stakeholders as a part of a solution-based sales process.
- Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization.
- Strong communication skills to synthesize complex issues and communicate into simple messages.
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively across India.