Mailmodo Inc - Sales Development Role (1-2 yrs)
About the company :
Mailmodo, an early-stage SaaS platform, is on a mission to disrupt email marketing by bringing interactivity and intelligence right inside the emails. Mailmodo provides a no-code platform for marketers to increase their email conversion rate by letting them convert their emails into apps using forms, surveys, calendars, shopping carts, and more.
About the role :
- This role is focused on US geography. The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision makers within accounts. You will discover qualified opportunities by responding to targeted outbound prospects to build rapport and establish long-term relationships through multi-channel outreach.
- This is a fantastic career-defining opportunity for a driven Sales professional who enjoys a fast-paced role filled with challenges since you will be building processes from scratch instead of working on someone's else set processes.
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives and sales managers
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
The Ideal Candidate :
- 1-2 years of experience as SDR, BDE, AE in a SaaS company doing sales in US market.
- Exceptional Verbal, Written, and Interpersonal communication skills.
- Passion to understand digital marketing and marketing products
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive, hungry, and driven salesperson with a proven track record of exceeding quarterly and annual targets.
Why is this a great opportunity for the right candidate:
- Opportunity to join the founding team
- Right to win - The founding team bring the domain very well and have experienced of growing several early & growth-stage startups. The time to market is right as the technology we are using to bring interactivity inside email (AMP for email) is less than a year old and no established player in the market
- Having angel investment by several marquee startup founders of India
- Fast-growth role at a fast-growing start-up. There is no glass ceiling for this role that limits your growth
- Own the revenue and growth - from day 0. Full ownership and autonomy
- Exposure to all aspects of company building - exposure to investors, fund-raising, decision making, building the team & culture
- All of the above perks of joining a high potential company very early, along with a competitive market salary