Senior Executive HRBP at Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Limited
Views:734 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:213
Mahindra Holidays - Territory Manager - Sales (6-8 yrs)
Reporting to: Branch Manager & Unit Head
Education: min graduation
Experience: 6-7 yrs with min 3 years in Team leading profile
Preference: Direct Sales experience
Job Purpose: To create a team of outstanding sales executives and effectively lead, manage and coach them towards achieving sales targets; make powerful sales presentations in different settings and close sales; and successfully resolve team and member conflicts. Job
- Achieving stretched targets and managing sales in a result-focused environment.
- Leading a team of sales consultants.
- Making effective sales presentations and closing deals thereby training team members to become effective sales executives.
- Resolving team and member/ customer conflicts.
- Maintaining strong client relationship and high level of customer service.
- Identifying potential customers and new business opportunities.
- Constantly liaising with other departments for smooth functioning of sales operations.
- Maintaining own awareness of product to sell effectively.
- Training, motivating and coaching team members
- Strong Direct Sales Experience
- Strong Results Orientation and Execution Excellence
- Excellent Leadership and People Management Skills
- High Energy and Passion
- High Customer Centricity
- Leveraging Human Capital