HR Executive at Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Limited
Views:456 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Mahindra Holidays - Executive/Senior Executive - Sales (0-5 yrs)
Job Purpose : To achieve sales targets by making effective sales presentations in a venue setting; to maintain high standards of service quality and attract and convert prospects into members.
Job Responsibility :
1. Achieving stretched targets in a result-focused environment.
2. Making powerful sales presentations resulting in high conversion ratio.
3. Handling objections and resolving member/ customer conflicts by constantly connecting with them through member meetings.
4. Maintaining a strong client relationship and a high level of customer service.
5. Preparing pre-sales proposals for prospective clients.
6. Identifying potential customers and new business opportunities within and outside the venue.
7. Keeping abreast with the organization's products and services.
8. Maintaining consistent average productivity.
9. Provide necessary support in booking the first time holiday for new members and generate quality referrals from them.
Skill Required :
- Applicant must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be able to thrive under pressure.
- Should possess sound knowledge about the local market and local language.
- Possess strong communication skills.
- Have high closure orientation.
What is in it for you?
- Grooming and Development as a sales person
- Developing competencies by dealing with High Profile Customers
- Creating Value proposition for customers selling them holiday memberships
- High Earning potential through Incentives
- Defined Career Growth path
- Regular Skill enhancement programs
Qualification : Min Graduation
Experience : 6 months and above
Salary band : 2.5 l.p.a to 3.5 l.p.a + 1 l.p.a Retention bonus + Incentives + TA