HR Executive at Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Limited
Views:62 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Mahindra Holidays - Branch Manager - Marketing & Sales (8-12 yrs)
Job Purpose : To plan and develop all marketing, advertising, promotional activities for effectively executing and monitoring the marketing strategies in meeting the organisational objectives and enhancing the club Mahindra brand. Evaluate customer research; market conditions, competitor data and implementing marketing plan/changes as needed.
Job Responsibility :
1. Develop marketing initiatives to expand customer base and to optimise sales.
2. Undertaking promotional activities to ensuring brand visibility and awareness in metro markets.
3. Implementation & evaluation of consumer promotions for all new product concepts.
4. To manage the marketing department budget.
5. Designing and producing marketing collateral.
6. Executing tie-ups, promotional activities and events in venue.
- Communication skills
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Team Work
- Decision making
- Coping with Pressure
What is in it for you?
- Autonomy and freedom to take initiatives which are result driven.
- This role is instrumental in creating Organisation and Self Brand
- Exposure of revenue generation process
- Being a part of an organisation which is creating customer delight by its product offerings
- High Earning potential through Incentives
Qualification: Post graduation preferably in marketing and sales