Magicpin - Senior Manager - Brand Solution (6-12 yrs)
- Brainstorm creative strategies for accounts, and execute on those strategies in conjunction with other team members and the sales team
- Comprehend and analyze key success parameters for clients- campaigns and undertake complete client management
- Conceptualize and create customized proposals for brand pitches and upsell pitches
- Generate insightful campaign reports through research and analysis highlighting key performance metrics to keep clients engaged
- Build & maintain ongoing relationships with clients along with ensuring timely collections from those accounts
- Generate sales leads and prospects across national brands in FMCG verticals
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Working knowledge of Excel and Power Point to create campaign reports and do ongoing data analysis for brands
- Strategic & creative thinking ability to ideate and create solutions for brands
- Strong interpersonal skills along with a go-getter attitude
- High sense of ownership & responsibility
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Magicpin is India's largest retail rewards platform that drives discovery and commerce for offline businesses. More than 5M users are hooked on to the app where they spend up to 80 minutes per day.
We drive $350M+ of business to merchants on the platform and have grown 5x in the last 12 months, with partners ranging from large brands like McDonald- s, Beer Caf-, Decathlon, ITC, Emami, PernodRicards to thousands of local retailers across the country. The management team consists of seasoned professionals from Lightspeed VP, Nexus VP, Bain & Co, McKinsey, Walmart Labs, Microsoft, Goldman Sachs and educational background including IIT,IIM, Stanford and SRCC. The company has been invested in by Lightspeed (Oyo, Snapchat, Limeroad) and Google.
About us: https://magicpin.in/about-us
Interested folks can share CV's
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.