Magicpin - Content Writer (2-4 yrs)
Role Description :
As a content associate, you will be an integral part of magicpin's content team which builds the core content of all listings on our platform. You will be working day-in, day-out with design, engineering, sales and product teams, with a mission statement to enable users to discover and browse through any store around them and have all relevant info which they need to make an informed choice.
1. Ability to do a quick search and write engaging content across categories like (Groceries, Food & Beverage, Fashion & Apparel etc.)
2. Ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple outlets across all the categories and edit them accordingly as per the need.
3. Be the voice of magicpin and coordinate with different teams in the organization to constantly delight users and partners who reach out to us to suggest content changes or with queries related to their outlets
4. Analyze market trends and keep an inquisitive eye on online sources to be on top of new listings and other key developments in the retail space
Role requirements :
The role requires people with high level of ownership and dedication to work. Following are the specific skill sets we are looking for : 2 years previous experience in operations. If you have worked in a startup, or have relevant prior experience, it's a bonus.
- Ability to be meticulous and detail-oriented
- Curiosity, always have an appetite to listen, learn and adapt
- Proficiency with tools like Excel, Word, SQL is preferable
- Ability to execute projects on time and to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Enthusiasm to work in a start-up environment