magicpin - Associate - Content Writing (1-3 yrs)
About magicpin :
magicpin is a start-up by ex-IIT and ex-IIM graduates with extensive experience in top tier consulting firms, start-ups and marquee VC firms (http://magicpin.in/about-us/). We are- building a platform which enables local merchants to promote themselves and thus get discovered by their customers. It aims at the $500B+ Indian local retail- market. It is re-imagining how local retail should happen in the mobile first world we all live in.
Roles and Responsibilities :
As a content associate , you will be an integral part of magicpin's content team which builds the core content of all listings on our platform. You will be working day-in, day-out with design, engineering, sales and product teams, with a mission statement to enable users to discover and browse through any store around them and have all relevant info which they need to make an informed choice. You will :
1. Timely resolve all the inter departmental emails and requests adhering to the SLAs.
2. Create & update new listings on regular basis depending on the demand from other teams.
3. Be the voice of magicpin and coordinate with different teams in the organization to constantly delight users and partners who reach out to us to suggest content changes or with queries related to their outlets
4. Own the process of quality checks on every merchant listed on our platform
5. Analyze market trends and keep an inquisitive eye on online sources to be on top of new listings and other key developments in the retail space.
Role requirements :
The role requires people with high level of ownership and dedication to work. Following are the specific skill sets we are looking for:
- Ability to be meticulous and detail-oriented
- Curiosity - always have an appetite to listen, learn and adapt
- Proficiency with tools like Excel, SQL are preferable
- Ability to execute projects on time and to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Enthusiasm to work in a start-up environment