Magicpin - Associate - Community Management (0-3 yrs)
magicpin drives discovery and commerce for the offline retailers. We enable local merchants to promote themselves and thus increase footfalls to their stores. In less than 2 years, we have become the leader in USD 1 Trillion market and now drive USD 100 million business across 20 cities to 3,00,000+ merchants. Our clients include Pepsi, Pernod Ricard (Absolut Vodka, Jameson Whiskey), ITC, McDonald's, Decathlon, Taco Bell, Burger King, The Beer Cafe amongst others. magicpin was started by ex-IIT and ex-IIM graduates with extensive experience in top tier consulting firms, start-ups and marquee VC firms (http://magicpin.in/about-us/). We are backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners, WaterBridge Ventures and Google. We have a strong innate desire to solve hard and challenging problems, and work with people who are street smart and fun. We strive hard to find people who share this DNA with us, hence every addition to our team is highly selective.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing the growing community of influencers, power users on magicpin.
- Reaching out to content creators, bloggers, influencers for events, campaigns, etc.
- Driving engagement across magicpin platforms.
- Contacting brands to engage the community
Knowledge and Skills
- Good communication skills.
- Well versed in Social Media.
- Basic knowledge of excel.