magicpin - Account Management Role (2-4 yrs)
1. Promotions and marketing of package merchants - Cities: Kolkata, Jaipur, and Hyderabad
2. Extraordinary retention and relationship building skills
3. QC on Delisting Data
4. Should be comfortable with the hardcore calling profile
5. Have worked on a ticketing profile and able to RCA and action on the merchant complaints
6. Solving tickets raised and created at merchant support.
7. Great coordination skills and should be able to speak to internal teams to get things done quickly
8. Good in understanding data and should be able to solve Ledger and Balance sheets independently
- You will be responsible for a product adoption, account growth and account success.
- Monitor health and proactively reach out to accounts based on key metrics/events/triggers specifically those customers that have low adoption.
- Build strategies to enable the partner network and deliver results on Gross retention and Net retention.
- Own KRAs : Voucher listed, ROI risky, Last 30 days connected, Denial rates and NPS
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field is highly preferred
- Account management experience, preferably for [redacted]
- Outstanding multi-task task management skills across a varied set of responsibilities.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user personnel in large enterprises
- Ability to build credibility and trust by understanding and addressing customer requirements
- 2 years of experience in a customer facing support/success/account management/retention and growth role.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Consultative approach to account management.
- Ability to effectively manage delicate customer situations
- Organized and reliable - Able to work as a team with little direction when necessary