HR - Executive at MAF Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Views:78 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
MAF Technologies - Head - Marketing (5-8 yrs)
Key responsibilities :
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative.
- Coordinate marketing projects from start to finish.
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets for the Marketing department.
- Set, monitor, and report on team goals.
- Analyse consumer behaviour and determine customer personas.
- Monitor competition on various aspects such as new offering, pricing, consumer offer, ATL & BTL activities and course correct our strategy if required.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Develop and manage advertising campaigns across mediums like TV, Digital, Mobile, Print and Radio.
- Track the analytics and ROI on campaigns and marketing spends. create long lasting impression on consumers and improving market share & product sales.
- Lead, train & coach, mentor and manage team (Marketing, PR, Communication and Content)
- Design branding, positioning, and pricing strategies.
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts. (Like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
- Partnering with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
- Organize company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Monitor and execute on ground activations that forms vital part of the Marketing Campaigns.
- Develop and manage agency relationships. (Media, PR & Design)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness.
- Support sales and lead generation efforts.
- Work in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives.
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans.
What we are looking for :
- MBA in Marketing and Strategy.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong language skill.