Maersk Line - Senior Associate - Market Research (2-6 yrs)
- A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world.
- We are looking for an Senior Associate - Market Research, Knowledge Centre to be a part of an ambitious team based in Mumbai . You will build an extensive understanding of the A.P. Moller - Maersk Group through cooperation and interaction with various procurement offices providing a solid platform for your future career and development within the Group.
We offer :
- Knowledge beyond borders : We strive to be best in class by utilizing our access to knowledge accumulated in 130 Maersk countries. As part of your job you will be building relationships with colleagues across the globe and gain valuable insights on the global operations of the Group.
- On-the-job learning : In Group Procurement we believe in an environment that focuses on individual talent, skills and interests. The role would offer you job responsibilities and process ownership right from the beginning as the Group promotes a steep learning curve across different functions, practices and domains. Our talent management processes are one of the best in the industry which duly complement the on the job opportunities provided here.
- Springboard for a global career : Knowledge Centre is a one of a kind set up for Group Procurement which gives an exclusive access to all the business entities. This would provide you an excellent opportunity to understand the Group operations and prepare yourself to take broader responsibilities in the future within the Group.
Key Responsibilities :
- Conducting research to collate data related to the different categories worldwide and prepare reports related to :
a. Country Profiles
b. Supplier Profiles
c. Potential Supplier Lists
d. Industry Analysis
- Complete ownership of the research reports in terms of scoping, stakeholder alignment, quality adherence and closure.
Further responsibilities :
- Identify key negotiation levers for the procurement projects.
- Collaborate with global procurement teams to assist in successful closure of negotiation initiatives.
We are looking for :
- The ideal candidate is one with Graduation in any stream and 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated innovative methods of conducting market research and come up with actionable recommendations.
- The candidate should have worked in an environment with sharp analytical requirements.