HR Manager at Madhu Instruments Pvt. Ltd
Views:38 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Madhu Instruments - Executive - Sales (2-5 yrs)
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Maintaining records of sales and customers
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and have market intelligence
- To ensure proper control of logistics costs, inventory costs and freight costs as per budget
- Coordination with dealers to motivate them to increase their sales & understand their problems.
- keeping track of payment follow ups
- Visit distributors within India to increase sales
- Handle receipt, review and on time dispatch of orders to customers
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing solution to their queries, giving them correct information, recommending profit improvements
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals
- Handle customer complaints and feedback's
- Collaborate with other department teams to achieve individual and organisational goals
- Only Males Candidates
- 3-4 years of work experience as a sales executive in medical devices/ pharmaceuticals manufacturing
Interested candidates can send their updated resume or can call 8130384348