HR Manager at MadHawks Pvt. Ltd
Views:264 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
MadHawks - Trainee - Client Servicing/Account Management (0-1 yrs)
Media MadHawks Pvt Ltd. is a digital agency based in Gurgaon, India.
- At MadHawks, we galvanize to be a unique and boutique agency. Although we are a full-service digital marketing agency, our expertise lies in search & content-driven influencer marketing.
- Our clients describe us as a data-driven product team that creates awe-inspiring creatives. Data is everything and mostly it gives appropriate answers which are closer to reality - we encourage ideas with statistics and manage them with a hawk eye.
We are very young, with a strong portfolio comprised of several high-profile brands in India and Abroad.
We are excited and hungry to execute quality over quantity. Our growth has been very natural and it's the quality and the clients that believe in us which has brought us this far.
We are a bunch of Mad junkies - Madness is in our DNA- !!!
We are looking for an experienced Client Servicing Trainee, who shares our passion and drive, to join our team and open the doors to new fantastic opportunities that will allow us to take the business to the next level.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is excited by the prospect of growing with the agency in a friendly environment and having a key role in the process.
What we are looking for :
- Understanding of SEM- Google Adwords, SEO, Google Analytics, Display Advertising, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing
- Great communication, presentation skills and client servicing skills
- Can deal with digital media publishers
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Pro active and a self-starter
- Strategic thinker
What will be your role?
- Serve as a day-to-day point of client contact
- Research and prepare client presentations, reports and conduct in-person client meetings
- Research on industry & competitor trends to apply best practices to client portfolio
- Understanding client goals/objectives and their entire digital marketing needs including Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media, Display Advertising. Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing & more.
- Work jointly with internal team to drive campaign strategy & development
- Identify growth opportunities from the client portfolio and drive revenue
- Research & keep current on emerging online trends and best practices within digital marketing industry