HR Manager at MadHawks Pvt. Ltd
Views:14 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
MadHawks - Specialist - International Lead Generation (1-3 yrs)
Media MadHawks Pvt Ltd. is a digital agency based in Gurgaon, India.
At MadHawks, we galvanize to be a unique and boutique agency. Although, we- re full-service digital marketing agency, but our expertise lies into search & content driven influencer marketing.
Our clients describe us as a data driven product team who creates awe-inspiring creative's. Data is everything and mostly it gives appropriate answers which are closer to the reality - we encourage ideas with statistics and manage it with a hawk eye.
We're very young, with a strong portfolio comprised of several high profile brands in India and Abroad. We're excited and hungry to execute quality over quantity. Our growth has been very natural and it's the quality and our clients that believe in us which has brought us this far.
We are a bunch of Mad junkies - Madness is in our DNA !!!
The International Sales Lead Generation Specialist will be responsible for working as part of the MadHawks sales team to support in the prospecting and building a pipeline of qualified leads of international business. The lead generator will identify, research, and contact potential new clients to gain an understanding of their business needs and initiatives. They will be able to communicate with multiple representatives via email, social media & phone and identify the key decision makers and buying process within the target customer's organization.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is excited by the prospect of growing with the agency in a friendly environment and having a key role in the process.
Description of your responsibilities :
- Research and target prospects using a variety of sales tools including email, web, social media & phone.
- Reach out to the clients order to obtain key information from targeted prospects to meet the qualified lead criteria
- On a daily basis, track prospects - identify decision makers, timelines, hot-buttons, and specific qualifications and enter data accurately and consistently into the company's CRM
- Use extensive telephone and e-mail communication to perform outbound lead prospecting and generation
- At least 1 years of experience in an outbound phone marketing, cold calling or sales hunter role
- Excellent follow-up skills; ability to organize applicable department timelines and follow up with internal and external customer needs
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively
- Exceptional organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast paced environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Sales Force
- Exceptional consultative phone skills, including the ability to clearly articulate, influence, overcome objections while remaining resilient throughout
- Fluent in different languages is a plus
- Goal-oriented, results-driven with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and under deadline pressure