HR Manager at MadHawks Pvt. Ltd
Views:39 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
MadHawks - Paid Media Specialist (1-3 yrs)
We are a bunch of Mad junkies - Madness is in our DNA- !!!
We are looking for a Paid Media Specialist, who will design and implement the campaigns from scratch to taking on existing accounts, you will be able to put together a Paid Media strategy providing recommendations and suggestions for the best way to achieve your client's goals, as well as identifying areas for improvement.
You will be able to work across different channels within Paid Media including PPC, Display and Paid Social to create and execute the best strategy to hit client KPIs.
The performance will be at the heart of what you do and you will evaluate how your campaigns are performing and continually optimize to get the best results. You will provide useful campaign insights to clients and suggest recommendations based on your analysis.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is excited by the prospect of growing with the agency in a friendly environment and having a key role in the process.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience managing social advertising campaigns
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing; agency experience a plus
- Must have handled e-commerce campaigns.
- Current Google Ads and Analytics Certifications, Microsoft Ads/Bing desirable
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks
- Hands-on experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Google Tag Manager, Marketing Automation Systems or other technical skills a plus
- Track record of consistently meeting deadlines as well as coworker and client expectations
- Natural ability to analyze data and distill actionable insights
- Understand and articulate to clients what constitutes a good landing page, and be able to provide feedback to maximize conversion rates
What will be your role?
- Manage a portfolio of paid search campaigns, paid social campaigns and display campaigns across an exciting and diverse range of merchants in all areas of online
- Research websites, source and implement keywords, create adtext, assign budgets, implement strategies and optimize campaigns to meet KPIs.
- Manage your spend and clicks on a daily basis, and maximizing profits
- Work with account management team to help provide insight for clients
- Work with the sales team to provide forecasts & presentations.
- Mentor and train junior analysts