HR Manager at MadHawks Pvt. Ltd
Views:1033 Applications:377 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
MadHawks - Manager - Public Relations (3-5 yrs)
1. Responsible for managing day-to-day activities and tactical execution of PR activities for the client. Ensuring execution of client work at all times with minimal supervision.
2. Building and maintaining strong media relationships.
3. To have in-depth knowledge about the client's industry, competition and client's business thereby providing strategic insights and advising the client on a day-to-day basis - proactively or reactively
4. 0.6 to 12 months of experience in the Public Relations/Communications Industry.
5. Excellent Skills in Communication & Client Servicing and People Management
6. Evaluate and make recommendations for media opportunities to pursue/decline;
7. Oversee the development and approval of all PR materials (messaging, press releases, Q&As, talking points)
8. Craft ideas and pitch editorial content to various outlets
9. Foster relationships with influential media, both in print and broadcast mediums (key bloggers, producers, reporters)
10. Research, write & edit press materials including talking points, news releases, blogs, pitches, presentations, awards submissions and speaking abstracts
11. Deliver concise, timely, and informative reporting on press activities, coverage, opportunities, successes, and press feedback to internal constituents. Provide post-mortem analysis and competitive analysis