HR Manager at MadHawks Pvt. Ltd
Views:270 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
MadHawks - Head - Search Engine Optimization (5-8 yrs)
- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies.
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
- Optimize website content, landing pages, and paid search copy.
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building).
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings, and other SEO aspects.
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns.
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends.
- Coordinating content, design, social media, pay-per-click (PPC) marketing, and other activities.
- Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance
- B.Tech/M.Tech, BCA/MCA
- 5 or more years of SEO experience including planning and managing SEO strategies in a corporate, or agency setting, handling a team, managing the clients, etc.
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Experience with SEO reporting.
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Ahref, SE Ranking, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude.
- Strong in Business places listing and optimization [Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Flipkart] is a plus.