HR at Made Easy Education Pvt Ltd
Views:52 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
MADE EASY - Tele-Counselor (1-5 yrs)
Key Responsibility Areas (Roles & Responsibilities)
- Handling student enquiries.
- Respond to all admission enquiries, telephone calls and emails, courteously and in a timely manner.
- To maintain the admissions database, ensuring that enquiries are handled effectively.
- Maintain admission records on ERP.
- Student Grievance Handling.
- Inventory management of the study material.
- Generating weekly Admission report.
- To be the single point of contact for all Admission enquiries.
- Maintain records of daily walk-ins.
- Informing students about batch schedule, etc., (if required).
- Eagerness to explore
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Candidates should have excellent inter-personal, networking, communication and presentation skills
- Candidates should be a go-getter and believes in achieving the results
- Warm, friendly personality, sensitive to the needs of others
- Computer Knowledge
- Team worker
- Unquestioning belief and support of Organization VALUES