HR Specialist at MAD About Digital
Views:22 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Mad About Digital - Creative Copywriter (3-9 yrs)
Our ideal candidate spends WAY TOO MUCH time on social media. She/he is constantly on top of what's happening in the marketing world as well as in the digital space.
She/he is also in sync with social media trends and is constantly thinking about how to capitalize on these trends.
Job Description :
- Understand client briefs - Objectives, TG, Tonality, etc. - and ideate for campaigns that meet these requirements.
- Create content marketing strategy for clients.
- Review and give constructive feedback to junior and fresher copywriters.
- Work on pitches with a creative team.
- Take end-to-end responsibility for a brand's social media content strategy, including preparing calendars, writing copy, and execution.
- Think creatively, play with words, and write clear, concise and on-brand copy for different clients.
- Research, write, edit and proof all levels of copy included headlines and body copy, for all online, offline, external and internal needs
- Ability to take the lead with brainstorming and guiding junior copywriters.
- A knack for editing and proof-reading content with good research-oriented skills
- Familiar with major social media platforms, with a keen sense of new features and developments on these platforms.
- Should be able to deliver quality content consistently. Parameters of quality include grammar, punctuation etc
- Excellent writing ability and a strong command of English both in terms of language and grammar
- Good to have: a sense of humour
- 3 years of experience working in digital marketing and content.
- Experience with working on larger digital campaigns, pitches, and marketing strategy