HR Manager at Macrew Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:16 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Macrew Technologies - Executive - Digital Marketing (0-1 yrs)
Job Title : Digital Marketing Executive
Department : Marketing & Sales
Experience : Fresher
Job Type : Full time/Permanent
Location : Mohali, phase 7, Industrial Area
Reports to : Team Lead
About Us :
Macrew Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (https://www.macrew.net/) is a leading development company that provides end-to-end development services to our esteem clients. Our services include Web & Mobile Application Development, User Experience design, Digital Marketing and Quality Control. We believe in constant effort and commitment, and diverse individuals' performance accordingly, we are a team of passionate professionals to craft an unbeatable service.
Role Description :
We are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize search.
Job Responsibilities :
- Grow the organic search channel. Build and maintain a high-level strategic vision for organic search.
- Develop a detailed channel roadmap that works to bring that vision to life across all SEO disciplines.
- Creating and maintain a backlog of work associated with the organic channel.
- Quantify and measure the impact of SEO work and define a timeline for those outcomes.
- Developing a strong opinion on relevant KPIs and measure against them tirelessly.
- Partner with product, design, engineering and analytics teams to execute strategic projects against the organic search roadmap
- Analyze and report on SEO channel performance.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Day shift
- 5 day a week
- Performance bonus