Lybrate - Content Writer (1-3 yrs)
About Lybrate India Private Limited :
Consult best doctors from anywhere, anytime' Lybrate India Private Limited is an innovative online and mobile-based platform that connects patients and doctors. Patients use our 'free service' to find trusted doctors recommended by real patients near their location, book an appointment online, ask health-related queries from doctors and read health tips given by trusted doctors. Doctors use Lybrate's simple and easy-to-use platform to manage appointments, medical records, payment, billing and expenses for their clinic. They can also answer queries and give health tips. The uniquely designed platform is accessible online or from a smartphone app on iPhone and Android. Lybrate's unique technology platform empowers doctors with critical patient information anytime, anywhere so that they can access a patient's medical history in a moment. Lybrate helps medical practitioners save time and make better decisions for patients.
Location : Faridabad (Temporary WFH for initial 2-3 months due tot the pandemic)
Job Description :
The Content Writer will be the front face of Lybrate. He/ she'll act as a liaison, provide product/services information & resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy & efficiency.
Note: It is a 6 days' working role.
What You'll Do:
- Working on proposals, digital campaigns, creative strategy, creating & curating healthcare content for doctors & pharma companies
- Conceptualizing and ideating for our products, campaigns & social media posts
- Work closely across verticals like Design & Marketing
What We're Looking For :
- 1-3 years' of experience into English content writing
- Ability to research, conceptualise & write unique content
- Proficiency in written & verbal English
- Analytical mind & attention to detail
Who can Apply:
Who can temporarily work from home and can report to the office when the situation allows