HR at Lumen Solutions INC.
Views:146 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Lumen Solutions - Proposal Writer (0-30 yrs)
We have a position of Proposal Writer in our company in the Gurgaon Location. If you are interested then, Kindly do let me know your preferred time slots (between 06:00 PM to 03:00 AM - IST) or call at 91-124-4206203 take this opportunity to the next level.
About us :
Lumen Solutions Inc. is a dynamic small and minority-owned, Disadvantaged Business Enterprise headquartered in Virginia, USA. As a leading consulting services and solutions provider, we focus on IT Staffing, Business/IT Strategy, Business Process Blueprints, Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Transformation for our clients. Our client base includes Fortune 500, Government, non-profit and emerging growth companies. Our industry-specific focus has allowed us to develop a depth of experience, expertise, and a referral network that is hard to match. We recognize the challenges that organizations and professionals encounter in reaching their goals and this emphatic understanding has enabled us to create a proven track record of client and candidate satisfaction.
Job Title : Proposal Writer.
Location : Gurgaon.
Working days : Monday - Friday (Saturday and Sunday fixed offs).
Shift Timings : 06:00 PM - 03:00 AM (IST).
Perks : Both Ways Cabs (within Gurgaon), Meals
Job Responsibilities :
- Participate in proposal strategy sessions.
- Lead the development of technical responses to requests for proposals, quotes, requests for information, market surveys, past performances, white papers, partner data calls, and marketing information.
- Based on the RFP, identify appropriate format and content of the response and customize as necessary to meet all request for proposal (RFP) specifications and requirements.
- Create and distribute an assignment matrix that identifies the appropriate subject matter experts.
- Write and distribute an outlined 1st draft, populating it with baseline text. Proposals must be grammatically correct, concise, well written, properly formatted, and directed at the appropriate audience.
- Create new content from interviews with subject matter experts.
- Coordinate production with the department's Proposal Specialist/Proposal Coordinator.
- Attend meetings of the core proposal team.
- Communicate the project status.
- Perform initial edits of input submitted by subject matter experts.
- Ensure full compliance with RFP requirements.
- Assist in maintaining the RFP and proposal archive.
- Contribute to department goals by gathering supporting materials from various sources for incorporation into future proposals and other corporate documentation.
- Work collaboratively with graphic designers and Marketing to enhance quote and proposal text.
- Use Microsoft Office suite of products proficiently, including Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook, Project, and PowerPoint, to accomplish daily tasks.
Note : In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in technical writing, marketing, journalism, or communications preferable.
- 5-7 years of experience writing proposals. The ideal candidate should be familiar with state and/or national government procurement processes and proposal types and have experience responding to technical solution requirements.
- Experience with capture planning, RFP analysis, outline development, storyboarding, and supporting business strategy development.
- Ability to multitask within strict deadlines and under pressure.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a variety of contributors on a proposal team, including helping to motivate, coordinate, and guide the response efforts.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to write winning proposal text.
Local Address : 301,3rd floor Tower A, 808, Sohna Rd, Sector 48, Gurugram, Haryana 122018
Address : 45645 Willow pond Plaza, Sterling, VA 20164