HR head at Luidplus IT Solutions
Views:39 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Lucidplus IT Solutions - Bid Manager (5-18 yrs)
Job description :
- Coordinate, prepare, and compile bid submission documents in relation to tendering/bidding activities, tender questionnaires, and pre-qualifications.
- Prepare Technical Financial bids and prepare documents for e-tendering on various platforms.
- Regular Follow-up with prospective buyers for a Purchase Order
- Drafting and Negotiation of agreements/commercial contracts needed for business operations.
- The role is responsible for owning the channel map for the territory/region to meet the objective of the Value Business through channel-owning targets for the region assigned.
- Responsible for identifying new partnerships and developing and managing existing strategic partner relationships for the organization.
- Ensuring qualification, appointment, and onboarding of the Channel Partners
- Develop and communicate a partner strategy for the management and development of the selected partners.
- Be able to independently work on these partnerships and nurture them for consistent business.
- Driving the coverage programs like demand generation, customer-focused programs, industry forum participation, etc. along with the marketing team
- Understanding of bid processes and GEM Portal.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- At least 5+ years' experience with channel Sales & Bidding Process.
- Retired procurement or bid managers will also be considered.
- Knowledge of Finance and Accounting will be an added advantage.