Loyalty Sales Consultant - Hotel (0-1 yrs)
POSITION : Loyalty Sales Consultant
REPORTING TO : Regional Manager
- To sell Accor Plus memberships to leads within the set calling area provided with professionalism using up to date information and selling techniques provided.
Key Interactions :
Key Responsibilities :
Lead Generation :
- Acquire personal Leads to complete Sales calling
- Perform Lead generation calls daily
- Use various leads sources provided to generate phone sales
- Follow Sales script for each call- AIDA methodology
- Obtain referrals as part of each sales call
- Actively celebrate daily new sales within team
- Courtesy call new sales within 8 months and 11 months calls - as directed
Renewal (If applicable)
- Follow renewal script for renewal calls
- Obtain referrals as part of renewal call
- Updating renewal member information on renewal sales form
- Maintain renewal statistics for every renewal call
- Contact renewals as per Renewal policy
- Document sales at the end of the call
- Place all sales documents in the allocated area for Administration officer
Other Functions :
- Participate in team projects.
- Adhere to all Accor Advantage Plus T&C and sales policies as outlined in your People Plus, Training
Manual and Renewal Manual.
Main Complexity/Critical Issues in the Job
- Interaction with central admin for sales processing.
- Interaction with T&C for T&C related queries & grievances.
- Interaction with Regional manager/Assistant Manager/ Assistant
- Manager Training for program queries.
- Interaction with customers for sales,renewal and courtesy calling.- 3 new sales per week
- 10 referrals / 4hrs (minimum)
- Converting 55% of 1st year renewals, 65% of 2nd years, 70% 3rd 0r above.
Knowledge and Experience :
- Minimum 2 years of experience in outbound sales preferably from hotel industry
- Computer literacy
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Fluent English.
- Networking and relationship Building
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all types of customers
- Serviced oriented with an eye for details
- Good team working skills and able to work effectively and contribute in a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Lateral thinking, Persistent and Persuasive/Influencing
- Innovative and Consultative skills
- Positive, flexible and Enthusiastic
- Ability to work to deadlines