Head of Talent at Loved | loved.com
Views:193 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Loved - Content Writer (3-7 yrs)
Content Writer (Finance & Investment related experience required)
About Loved :
Loved is the financial services platform for the next generation. We focus on those under the age of 18 because we believe in the difference we can make to their financial success. Building a great team is essential for us to create a product that our customers' love and that help them succeed.
We are still small yet we are growing fast, so we want those that will outperform and become leaders within our company as it grows. The company is headquartered in San Francisco USA with its extended office in Gurgaon.
Loved has an exciting opportunity for someone to join as a Content Writer.
What you'll do :
- Write researched, informative and engaging content for our blog, newsletter and app with best SEO practices in mind.
- Build your expertise on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Work with marketing teams to understand content priorities, increase readership and measure content impact.
- Work with our CMS for content management and distribution.
- Writing and editing marketing materials including web content, promotional emails, social media campaigns, product sheets, banner ads, presentations, blogs, etc.
What we're looking for :
- A clean, easy-to-understand writing style, fit for a beginner audience.
- 3-5 years of experience in writing content for consumer product companies.
- Proven success writing about general finance, personal finance, investing, and/or retirement.
- Sound knowledge about the economy, financial markets and different financial & investment concepts.
- Passion for news, an avid reader of financial news and beyond.
- Excellent grasp of English language with the ability to write engaging content.
- Must be good with grammatical accuracy, syntax, brevity and precision.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving, constantly changing startup environment.
- Dependable, flexible, and deadline-oriented.
Please provide links or attachments to examples of your published writing.
More information on Loved is available at loved.com.