Lordshire - Executive - Business Development (1-4 yrs)
Business development executive
We are a cutting edge e-commerce organization that offers a diverse range of online products and services to B2B and B2C under Hyper ledger fabric to our clients and customers.
As part of the growth strategy, we are recruiting Business Development Executives who can increase the awareness of the app and increase the downloads.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies to get the word out about the company and drive qualified traffic to the provided services.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, customer needs, brand awareness and competitive ventures
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
Qualifications and Skills :
Required education : Bachelor's degree holder & Computer Literate.
Should be excellent communicator in English and Kannada.
Core skill set required :
- Proven experience as marketing executive
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Two-wheeler is must.
- Should have experience in SaaS Marketing.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software
- Excellent presentation, communication and people skills
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate partnerships
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach and passion for sales
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.