HR Intern at Looper Development Services
Views:11 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Looper Development Services - Manager - Business Development (1-3 yrs)
Introduction: We're looking to onboard an enthusiasic and passionate Business Development Manager in our team who is passionate about working in a growing software products company. candidate will be responsible for promoting and selling the companys products and services.
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Sales Strategies, forecast and execution.
- Leadership and Effectiveness, to achieve sales results.
- Identifying business opportunities in global and domestic markets.
- Driving lead generation efforts and new client acquisition through various channels.
- Identifying and analyze prospective TechBridges customers.
- Sell the company's products/services by expanding contacts and further forging relationships with the prospects
- Microsoft/Adobe/office365/Customized...etc and other product experience will be extra advantage..
- Recommend solutions to any difficulties faced by the clients
- Following the complete sales cycle generating leads and converting to prospect, validate the lead/prospect, business proposal, negotiation, related documentation & closure of lead.
- Responsible for achieving the sales targets in the assigned territory.
- Track key account metrics, prepare weekly, monthly reports.
- Creating strategic campaigns and outreach efforts.
- Identify any strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats in the market. What to expect
- You'll work in an office environment, but will frequently travel within the day for face-to-face meetings with customers and other business partners.
- It can be challenging trying to create new business opportunities, in addition to the constant pressure of meeting or exceeding targets. However, business development is quite a creative role and can be very satisfying.
- You may have the responsibility to self drive with Target oriented
- You'll be expected to dress smartly, especially for meetings, though slightly more relaxed business casual attire may be acceptable at other times.
- Depending on the type of business, overnight or overseas travel may be required.
- Having Software Sales experience
Qualifications: MBA /PGDM/Management / Post Graduate Having technical skills is added advantage. Skills:
Presentation Skills :
- Excellent business communication skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Conflict resolution skills
- Technical Skills
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: - 30,000.00 - 45,000.00 per month