Look Who's Talking - Creative Director (7-12 yrs)
- Brands have stories; and stories engage when they are told in an interactive way to the right audience, not when they are presented as advertisements. That's where Look Who's Talking (LWT) comes into play. LWT is in the business of Digital PR and related services to brands and agencies across India with a bag of influential storytellers on all the eminent digital platforms such as Blogs, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube. Here at LWT, we believe in Creative Brand Advocacy By and For Mobile's First Generation. That is, we become a conduit between the digital influencers and the TG of the brand while adding a human touch of storytelling.
- As we know that consumers trust user-generated content and word-of-mouth more than advertising. We have individual as well as organized experience of more than 5 years in the field. We know what people want to engage with; whom they look up for advice; and how to connect a brand with their TG in an efficient manner. Headquartered at New Delhi, we are proud to have shared the stories of BMW, National Geographic, Disney, Adidas, Reebok, Master Card, Vistara, Spice Jet, MG, Maruti Suzuki India and many more.
- Moving to the Influencer Marketing Industry can be your Single Smartest Career Decision! As it's one of the Fastest Growing Industry and Platforms which is changing the way advertisers and marketers invest.
JOB BRIEF :
- We are looking for an experienced Creative Director to provide our creative team with guidance and ideas to launch new impressive projects. You will devise the concepts and strategies for various Brands and Campaigns and will monitor its progress. You will be able to implement your creative vision and become the point of reference for any creative plan that wants to make its way to the Clients.
- The goal is to achieve the best possible outcome of the Briefs given by Clients/Agencies both visually and essentially to meet Client's expectations and help the Business Team win Campaigns and generate repeated revenue.
- Developing concepts for advertising or promotional campaigns
- Pitching ideas to clients if working for an agency/client or present to directors if working in-house
- Negotiating with clients to amend ideas in line with their wishes and explain what is and is not possible
- Keeping clients abreast of progress and answering their questions.
- Storyboarding or translating ideas to the creative team of art directors and designers
- Leading multiple projects from conception to completion in accordance with deadlines
- Evaluating and, if necessary altering, the content of projects before completion
- Hiring, developing and managing the creative team
- Ensuring all the organization's or client's visuals are consistent with the overall brand
- Steering or writing scripts
- Overseeing Shoots
- Select external suppliers when necessary
- Sign off projects before they are presented to the client
SKILLS REQUIRED :
As a Creative Director, you'll need to show :
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to inspire the creative team to give their best
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills in order to make outstanding pitches
- Plenty of creative ideas and an understanding of the clients' vision
- An awareness of current trends in advertising and design
- A self-starting attitude and an open outlook
- Resilience under pressure and against deadlines
- An understanding of how creative roles complement other departments, such as finance and data management
- Knowledge of the software and applications involved in the creative process
- Skills in managing people, projects and resources
- Conceive and implement great concepts, guidelines, and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion
- Collaborate with account executives to obtain knowledge of the clients- requirements/ briefs
- Direct and motivate teams of art directors, illustrators, and copywriters, etc. to help them use their talents effectively
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
- Write and design a unique and well-crafted copy that meets the client's needs and objectives.
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, and provide feedback to the team
- Train and guide subordinates into accomplished professionals
- Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future
- Proven experience as a Creative Director or in a similar creative role, preferably with an Influencer Marketing Company or Digital Agency background.
- Hand-on experience in the creative process, marketing, graphic design, and brand development
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
- UG/PG in advertising, fine art, design or relevant fields