HR at Loktantra Mediatech Pvt Ltd
Views:56 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Loktantra Mediatech - Manager/Senior Manager - Public Relations (8-12 yrs)
Loktantra Mediatech is a start-up in the social media space that plans to tap the true potential of the vast Social Network through - conversations Currently, the social media space is filled with platforms from the 1st Generation products that primarily aimed at creating Social Networks through sharing of Status and Comments. Essentially, they were meant for limited networking and not full-fledged, in-depth, time-bound, focused, meaningful and moderated conversations.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Create, Ideate, write, Implement messaging and narratives to establish Loktantra using all forms of communication earned, owned, paid and shared
2. Drive positive stories across a broad range of media to position Loktantra as a thought leader in the Content space and respond to media requests.
3. Educate press, bloggers, analysts, and independent media about Loktantra's products, developments, and initiatives and also prepare briefing materials and manage executive spokespeople.
4. Stay updated on PR trends and offer appropriate recommendations to the brand for better results
5. Designing and driving positive brand image while managing day to day working with external agencies
6. Support and manage the creation of press materials and organize press briefings, media sessions, and events, as required.
7. Developing PR Campaigns and content around strategic launches and initiatives
8. Monitoring and measuring the impact of PR campaigns through input and out metrics aligned with the goals of the organization
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
1. Experience in using customer data/insights to form media stories
2. Strong knowledge of media trends and editorial activities
3. 5+ years of work experience managing PR and corporate communications
4. Graduate/Postgraduate in Mass Communication/PR/English